Primary Responsibilities: The Inbound Project Manager has the principal responsibility for ensuring clients receive services as detailed in inbound products sold to clients and to nurture the client relationship to develop long-term positive working relationships with clients and promote the growth of the company.
Reports to: VP of Operations
Supports: Account Manager
- Supporting the Account Manager wherever assistance is necessary for projects and communication with clients.
- Managing deadlines on each deliverable for a client account.
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of client goals, motivations, and expectations from Beacon.
- Actively participating in the design and creation of marketing strategies for client campaigns.
- Ensuring clients and Beacon staff are informed of the status of their projects and ongoing campaigns.
- Advocating for client deliverables in accordance with the client’s contract, requesting support and resource allocation from the VP of Operations to ensure client deadlines are met.
- Serving as a liaison between the Beacon production staff and the client as needed to provide client feedback to the production staff.
- Maintain all records, notes, and deadlines in company applications (e.g. Teamwork and Dropbox) to ensure full team access to relevant data.
- All work will be performed according to company policies and standards, as well as in the vision and spirit of the company’s strategic objective, company story, and positioning statement.
- All client materials and information will be held as strictly confidential outside the company. The information included in company documents and manuals are proprietary.
- All client communications will be returned within one business day and within two hours whenever possible.
- Employees will provide staff assistance as requested, with a spirit of helpfulness. This means each employee may be asked from time to time to cover in other areas of accountability and/or departments as a matter of exception, not routine. This may include answering telephones, running appropriate business errands of filing as needed.
- Employees are encouraged to recommend ideas for the vision of the company, innovations, and improvements in their department and position that are consistent with the company’s strategic objectives. Innovation is encouraged and will be an ongoing process.