Primary Responsibilities: The Content Creator is responsible for generating content and maintaining the established flow of posting and response promised to inbound marketing clients to achieve targeted traffic goals across various social media and web-based platforms.
Position is: Hourly, Non-Exempt, Part-time or Full-time
Reports to: VP of Ops
Supports: Account Manager
- Actively participating in the design and creation of marketing strategies for client campaigns.
- Developing and posting across various social media channels to match the client’s tone and on-line presence with minimal grammatical, spelling, or informational errors (less than 3%)
- Developing and posting blog content on schedule and with reasonable accuracy.
- Working with our Marketing Specialist to document an editorial schedule for all blogs, and/or a content strategy document for social media accounts.
- Remaining educated and in front of changing trends in marketing, especially inbound marketing environments and developing training programs as needed to maintain BEACON’s competitive edge.
All work will be performed according to company policies and standards, as well as in the vision and spirit of the company’s strategic objective, company story, and positioning statement.
- All client materials and information will be held as strictly confidential outside the company. The information included in company documents and manuals are proprietary.
- All telephone calls, both internal and external, will be returned within one business day and within two hours whenever possible.
- Employees will provide staff assistance as requested, with a spirit of helpfulness. This means each employee may be asked from time to time to cover in other areas of accountability and/or departments as a matter of exception, not routine. This may include answering telephones, running appropriate business errands of filing as needed.
- Employees are encouraged to recommend ideas for the vision of the company, innovations, and improvements in their department and position that are consistent with the company’s strategic objectives. Innovation is encouraged and will be an ongoing process.