This page documents the commission process for Accounting, Management, and Staff.
- Staffer creates Commission Sheet and turns it in by the 8th to Accounting.
- Accounting checks to make sure each item the commission sheet has been paid in full by the client and updates the commission statement for that staffer.
- Accounting presents it to VP of Operations for sign-off.
- VP of Operations brings this to staffer for sign-off and resolves any conflicts before returning it to Accounting.
- Accounting completes payroll and includes commissions on paycheck coming out on the 20th.
- If there are any conflicts of information or problems with the commission sheet, then commissions held in question will be paid on the payroll of the 20th of next month.