Primary Responsibilities: The Account Strategist has the principal responsibility of assisting the Marketing Specialists in ensuring clients receive services as detailed in all sold contracts and to nurture the client relationship to develop long-term positive working relationships with clients and promote growth of the company.
Position is: Salary, Exempt, Full-time
Reports to: VP of Operations
Supports: Marketing Specialists
Account Strategist Accountability:
- Modeling the values and principles of Beacon Media + Marketing to clients and community.
- Supporting the Marketing Specialists wherever assistance is necessary for projects and communication with clients.
- Managing client relationship with assigned accounts, serving as the client’s first point of contact, understanding client goals and motivations and meeting client expectations from the company.
- Actively participating in the design and creation of marketing strategies for client campaigns.
- Ensuring clients are informed of the status of their projects and on-going campaigns.
- Advocating for client deliverables in accordance with the client’s contract, requesting support and resource allocation from the appropriate level of management to ensure client deadlines are met.
- Serving as liaison between the project managers and client as needed to provide client feedback to the technical design team.
- Upselling current clients as is appropriate to meet the clients marketing goals.
- Generating invoices for orders and re-orders in accordance with established procedures to ensure deposits are collected on the account and all billing is timely.
- Maintain all records, notes and deadlines in company applications to ensure full team access to relevant data.
- Supporting the maintenance and growth of BEACON’s social media presence.
- All work will be performed according to company policies and standards, as well as in the vision and spirit of the company’s strategic objective, company story, and positioning statement.
- All client materials and information will be held as strictly confidential outside the company. The information included in company documents and manuals are proprietary.
- All telephone calls, both internal and external, will be returned within one business day and within two hours whenever possible.
- Employees will provide staff assistance as requested, with a spirit of helpfulness. This means each employee may be asked from time to time to cover in other areas of accountability and/or departments as a matter of exception, not routine. This may include answering telephones, running appropriate business errands of filing as needed.
- Employees are encouraged to recommend ideas for the vision of the company, innovations, and improvements in their department and position that are consistent with the company’s strategic objectives. Innovation is encouraged and will be an ongoing process.